7 Mistakes Often Made by Beginner Blogger
This of course makes some people more interested in trying to get into the world of blogging, but you need to know that if there are quite a lot of the same mistakes made by many newcomer bloggers, here I will write down some of the mistakes that newcomer bloggers often make.
7 Mistakes Often Made by Beginner Blogger
1. Money orientedThis is the most frequent mistake I have encountered, including myself who have experienced it, there is nothing wrong with hoping to get income from the blog that you manage and seeing the blogs of seniors who have successfully produced millions of up to hundreds of millions per month is indeed a good motivation.
But you also need to realize that if all these things are not obtained by masters in a short time, they experience a lot of trials and errors until they finally get success in their own way.
If you are blogging only with money orientation, then these 2 things will likely happen to you:
1.1 Appealing for the quality of the articleBecause in your mind from the start it's only money you will care less about the quality of the article, you will probably write what many people say have enthusiasts in the hope of quickly getting visitors who can be converted into money.
1.2 Easy to Give UpBecause you are money-oriented if you have managed the blog that you manage for several months, the results you get are zero, of course you will be disappointed and most likely you will stop being a blogger.
2. Only focusing on Google AdsenseGoogle Adsense is only 1 of the many choices how you can get money from the blog that you manage, I often see newcomers asking the question:
- How is it accepted by Google Adsense?
- How do you get lots of results from google adsense?
3. Don't want to learn to write quality articles.What bloggers present on their blogs are content, and most of the content is in the form of writing, if you don't want to learn how to write quality articles, of course this will be an obstacle in your blogging journey.
The tip is, if you don't want to learn to write an article, you have the potential to become a copas for other people's articles, and of course this is highly discouraged.
4. Choosing a Blog DesignThat Is Not Appealing to Your Eyes People visit your blog to read the articles you write, so make your blog look comfortable to look at for quite a long time, stay away from choosing contrasting colors and dazzling or adding a lot widgets that make loading blogs heavy.
So how about a template or a visually pleasing example? for an example you can see this Mastimon blog, a good blog design in my opinion has the following criteria:
- A combination of colors that do not dazzle the eyes.
- Using widgets as needed.
- Not placing excessive ads.
- Loading a relatively fast blog
5. Wrong in Choosing a NicheA short definition of a niche is a theme that you will present on the blog that you manage, many beginners start blogging by writing a niche that they don't even like, they write it simply because many people say if the Niche will bring in a lot of visitors or make money easier.
even though that is the wrong first step if you are a newcomer blogger, if you are just starting out in blogging, choose a niche that you are most good at or interested in, so that if you are interested in that niche you will be happy to write that niche.
Wholehearted writing will definitely produce good quality articles, good quality articles will bring lots of visitors from Google, so if you really master that niche then you can glance at and learn other niches.
6. InconsistentNo matter how smart you write articles or optimize a blog, the results will not be optimal at all if you are not consistent, a successful blog starts from the consistent attitude of the owner.
For example, this Maswijaba blog, Mas Wijaba has shared his story on Facebook which inspires newcomer bloggers if Maswijaba is always consistent in writing 2 articles every day, you can see the results for yourself on this blog, Maswijaba blog gets so many visitors every day his.
7. Easy to give upwell, if you have made mistakes 1-6, chances are that you will make this mistake too, which is easy to give up, you give up because the blog that you are managing has not been accepted by Google Adsense, you easily give up because the blog that you manage doesn't bring many visitors, you give up easily because you see the google adsense dashboard that never gets the expected results
Therefore, you must instill an unyielding attitude in each of you, I myself have not received income from a blog that can meet my daily needs, but I am sure that one day I can reap the results of the hard work I have done so far, that's a suggestion. which I always give to myself so that I always have a positive attitude.
So, those are the 7 mistakes that are most often made by beginner bloggers, so for those of you who have recently been in the field of blogging, look at yourself, do you have any of the characteristics above? If there is anything you want to add or correct, you can comment below. This includes blogger wordpress and blogger website. Blogger create easily and learn well.
You can also learn more about Effective Beginner Blogger Tutorials by visiting the TRIKindo.com site. There is a lot of information about Blogs that you can easily learn from Template Design to SEO Optimization both Off Page and On Page.