5 Ways to Speed Up Blog Loading
The loading speed for a blog is a very important factor after quality content. You definitely don't want it if your blog is empty of visitors because the blog loads are very long. It is a pity even though the content you create is very good, but due to long loading, visitors become lazy to read and instead run away to other blogs.
In essence, visitors prefer blogs that have fast loading (fast loading) because they don't want to waste a lot of time surfing on a blog. Therefore, from now on, lower your ego, don't be too passionate about cool template styles but instead slow down the loading of the blog. It's time for you to think about how to speed up loading your blog so that visitors don't run away.
How to Speed Up Blog LoadingIn addition to detrimental to visitors due to loading a long blog, we as blog owners are also affected by the impact of the blog being quiet. Therefore, you need to do the following simple ways so that blog loading is faster and the opportunity to get ranking on the SERP (Search Engine Result Page).
1. Use and Optimization of ImagesThe main factor that makes loading blogs slow is excessive use of images on the Home Page or Single Post. Use the image as efficiently as possible, if you really need an image in a post, compress it first to the smallest size. Use the PNG format so that images do not break when compressed. The recommended image size limit is under 40 kb.
2. Wise in Using WidgetsMany novice bloggers are competing in beautifying the appearance of their blogs by adding various widgets which are not necessarily all important widgets for visitors. Only install important widgets and remove widgets that you feel are not important so that there is free space to place ads. Widgets that are recommended to be installed include Popular Post, Recent Post, Social Media and Tag Label, please combine these widgets.
3. Use of AdsThe presence of advertisements in a blog is as a means of encouragement for the blog owner, because from the advertisements they earn income (earnings). But it is not possible to advertise all over the place with a very large size. Instead of being lucky, it is actually stumped, because the number of ads that are installed is slow loading the blog and visitors will run away because the page is filled with ads that are very annoying to them. The impact is that your blog will be devoid of visitors.
4. Do not Use Excessive ColorsUsing excessive colors will increase the capacity of the blog and consequently slow loading. Use basic colors like black and white and use other colors as needed. Today's visitors prefer blogs with a minimalist look, which has lots of white empty space. Just look at the big websites now only use a maximum of three types of colors.
5. Using AMPAMP stands for Accelerated Mobile Pages or accelerated mobile pages. Currently Google really likes blogs that use AMP, so don't let multiple blogs don't use AMP. Especially now that almost 80% of visitors access a site via a smartphone.
In conclusion, the loading speed of a blog is very important, so don't underestimate it. If you find it difficult or don't have time to optimize your blog loading, you can use Blog Loading Speeding Services at Sawalwalker.com. This service will speed up loading your blog up to 90% faster than before. Guaranteed your blog will be faster and faster, both those using the Blogspot and Wordpress platforms.