10 Tips for Successful Bloggers All Time
I am a Beginner Blogger who has known a blog since 2011. At this time, I started to work on templates, design and learn HTML. It is not easy and requires special persistence so that we can make a good blog. It was from the beginning of perseverance in studying that I started making money in 2017.
Lots of Successful Bloggers in Indonesia and the World, but most of them shut themselves off and don't want to appear. It's different if they become a Youtuber, they show all what they have. The reason the Success Bloggers are silent is that they don't want their site to be rivaled by other sites. In the sense that the competition is marked by Google when it needs to be reduced.
I am not as successful as the masters who hide but at least I will share a little story for all of you on how to manage a correct blog. With these simple techniques and tips, we can be sure that we can become an unemployed but a sack salary. Are you curious, buddy, please read it until it runs out.
10 Tips for Successful Bloggers All Time
1. Prepare Weapons (Equipment)What equipment does a blogger use? Here you don't need a computer or laptop with high specifications. The important thing is to be able to catch the internet network and the speed is sufficient. Use a WIFI internet network but if you don't have it, you can use Hostspot from your cellphone.
2. Just create a blog.Just focus on making one blog, especially if you are a beginner who is just learning to write. To start with, you can create a personal blog using a name. Like this blog is the first time I created using my name. The contents of the article are my daily experiences both at home and at work.
3. Use a Premium TemplateWhy do I recommend that you use a template that was purchased directly from the owner? The answer is please read: Differences between Free and Premium Blog Templates. That way you already have strong capital because the Premium Templates have many advantages including the level of SEO so that articles can easily compete on the Google homepage.
4. Buy a Domain (TLD)A Domail that affects a visitor's trust. If you are looking for information on Google, you definitely choose a site that is on its own domain. If you are still on blogspot, the average person doesn't believe it because the blog is free. moreover, Google is promoting blogs that are already TLD compared to still using the original.
5. Start Writing (Do not Copy Paste, Spin)For Beginners Bloggers must be very difficult to learn to write. It is very difficult to string words into many sentences. It can be because it is used to it so for all of you who want to be able to write, you have to keep trying so that the writing gets better every day. Do not copy and paste other people's articles because it will have a bad impact on our blog.
6. Learn about SEO (Search Engine Optimization)It is very important to know what SEO is? ... By understanding these terms, we can be sure we can make good articles. Besides being easy to read and understand, it can also be crawled by the google search engine. Your articles will and easily be on the first page of Google and even occupy the first position. Read: How to make SEO articles.
7. Try and fix the wrong (trial and error)Trying is something good so that we know what is wrong and what is right. The more mistakes we make, the more we will know which ones to continue and which ones to stop. Do not ask many other people because what is said is not necessarily true. So personal experience is better and targeted.
8. Writing Commitment (If necessary, make a schedule)It is very difficult to commit to yourself, especially Writing jobs. It is not an easy thing to do this Job because it takes Extra Energy to be able to make a sentence. Persistence and a strong commitment from within will help you continue to exist even more than we imagine. Read: How to get a writing IDE for Blogs.
9. Don't give up even if you fallEveryone has experienced failure so don't give up easily. Make this failure the most valuable lesson. Without this failure you will find it difficult to rise to success. Encourage and self-motivate, if necessary, communicate with those around you who are more mature so that they can advise and strengthen.
10. Accept the resultsThere will be times when you get the results you want. Follow the steps in managing a blog from creating, writing to registering with Google Adsense. If all we can learn, of course there will be income. Not only from Google Adsense, but if your blog is busy, there will be a lot of income from placing articles and placing banner ads.
Those are some tips for becoming a successful blogger. It's not as easy as turning the palm of our hand, but if there is an intention there will be results. My struggle has taken a long time, even years, but now I can get the results I want. For those of you who are still in doubt, please reflect again and make a commitment yourself.